|Home||» Products||» Garment Testing Equipments||» Light Fastness Tester|
Light Fastness Tester
Light Fastness Tester ( Digital Model)
Our adroit engineers and technocrats enable us in fabricating and offering our clients a wide range of Light Fastness Tester ( Digital Model) which is appreciated for its low power consumption and longer operational life. Manufactured from approved quality raw materials, these are widely used in textile industry to determine the colour fastness of any type of dyed and printed material against day light. The sample is exposed to MBTL (Mercury Blinded Tungsten Lamp) inside chamber. Temperature of inside chamber is maintained by water cooling arrangement. Our Light Fastness Testers ( Digital Model) offer excellent performance and can be availed by clients at highly nominal prices.
- Light Source: MBTL (Mercury Blinded Tungsten Lamp) Fading Lamp 500 W
- Temperature inside Chamber: Ambient to 50oC
- Temperature Control: By water Circulating inside chamber and Sample Holders
- Humidity inside Chamber: 50- 60 % RH
- Humidity Control: By Cylindrical Cells (50Nos)
- Specimen Holders : Made of Stainless Steel
- No. of Specimen Holders: 4 Nos.
- Size of Specimen : 100 x 50 mm
- Water Tank: Made of Stainless Steel
- Water Circulating Pump: Separate from Main Unit
- Tubing: Flexible Transparent Type
- Timer: Digital Timer with preset arrangement
- Buzzer : Attached with timer
- Water: Use of distilled water only in the water circulation unit.
- Power: 230 V, Single Phase AC 50 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 0.75 KWH